The customer, a leading software and services multinational that analyses and computes Geographic information System for marine industry, required AABSyS to build a robust customization in ESRI’s ESRI ArcGIS Desktop, Intergraph Geomedia to help mariner in loading the raster map of particular region as per requirement .
The customer provided AABSyS with the necessary details and was required to test the software to ensure proper functioning of the final output.
- The project involved design, development and maintenance of custom geospatial application services.
- After the discussion with the customer it was concluded that there are mainly 9 kinds of functionalities linked with this product, they are, Open Chart All, Point Selector, Entire Rectangle, Part Rectangle, Entire Polygon, Part Polygon, Set Arcs Path, Maintenance User Interface and Lite Viewer
- The work involved product development for ARCS for GIS for ESRI, ARCS for GIS for Geomedia 6.1 and ARCS for GIS for Geomedia Essential 2014
- Once the details of the requirements of the project were understood the team undertook the task of Coding and testing of various modules for ARCS for GIS
- A team of two engineers was assigned to the project. The senior management kept a check on the progress of the project on a weekly basis.
- Language and Application used to create the output was Microsoft Technologies (C#.Net 4.0) and ESRI ArcGIS Desktop 10.2.2 respectively.
- Technology such as ArcObjects, ArcGIS Desktop, Geomedia Objects and C# .Net were also used time to time based on the requirement of the project.
- The code was developed using ArcObjects development kit for ArcGIS and C# as the programming language.
- AABSyS was in continuous correspondence with the clients in order to solve any queries and take feedback on the project’s progress.
- AABSyS has been providing application development services for many years now.
- The client, a leading software and services multinational that analyses and computes Geographic information System for marine industry. The application developed by AABSyS were useful in making informed decisions.
- The client appreciated the work done at AABSyS as the deliverables were provided in a time bound, cost effective manner. An extensive quality assurance procedure ensured delivery of perfect deliverables.