The client, a leading European CAD services specialist who supports architectural firms, local administrative bodies and institutional property owners, had requested AABSyS support for the development of 3D Building Information Model of buildings in the following steps
- Local Authority Approval Drawing (LAAD)
- Working Drawing plan for construction (WD)
- The client had provided AABSyS with samples of standard reference models along with rough architectural plans and instructions for processing
- AABSyS had created a skeletal framework of the proposed construction which would be submitted with the local authorities for approval, under a specific drafting method and dimension standard to prepare these plans.
- Modified LAAD drawings would also be part of the inputs for WD creation along with rough architectural plans and standard reference models
- AABSyS had converted the line components from the LAAD to different multi-layered parts with much detailing, making the WD more suitable for construction
- Completed WD models were then delivered to the client for approval and construction
- AABSyS has set up a dedicated 5-member team comprising of a Project Lead and technical experts for the project
- The team at AABSyS used up-to date software platforms such as ArchiCAD, Autodesk Revit, and AutoCAD to carry out the project
- AABSyS project team was in continuous correspondence with the clients in order to share project status and queries
- AABSyS has been providing CAD services for the Architecture, Engineering and Construction industry for the past 17 years
- The timely and cost-effective services provided by AABSyS helped the client to carry out their projects profitably in less time.
- The client appreciated the work done at AABSyS as the deliverables were provided in a time bound, cost effective manner. An extensive quality assurance procedure ensured delivery of a perfect solution.