The client, a provider of utility service and software solutions in United States has requested AABSyS support for development of a desktop application in the following manner:
- Development of a desktop application in ArcGIS 10.3
- Apply modifications based on the new business logic for creation of Geometric Nework(Electricity)
- AABSyS applied the relevant modifications to the tool
- Developed the application based on ArcGIS 10.3 environment
- Incorporated feature of verification of ArcGIS license on the user’s system
- The updated tasks were reviewed and the data/drawing online was updated as per client’s request
- Once the task was complete, then the deliverables were properly quality checked and the tasks were closed
- AABSyS has set up a dedicated team comprising of a Project Manager, Project Leads, Technical Leads and software engineers for the project
- The team at AABSyS used up-to date software platforms such as C#.Net, ArcObject for ESRI ArcGIS 10.3, etc. to complete the given task.
- AABSyS team was in continuous correspondence with the clients in order to share timely project updates
- AABSyS has been providing software services for the GIS industry for the past 17 years
- The client is a leading provider of utility service and software solutions in United States. The timely upgrade provided by AABSyS helped them delivery critical projects in time.
- The client appreciated the work done at AABSyS as the deliverables were provided in a time bound, cost effective manner. An extensive quality assurance procedure ensured delivery of a perfect solution.