The customer is a leading global consulting group that offers solutions based on its expertise in engineering, economics and environmental sciences. They had requested AABSyS assistance in classification of point cloud data generated by LiDAR. The classifications had to be undertaken based on the customer’s specifications.
- Inputs included LAS Data, DGN, PRJ and PTC files
- AABSyS undertook a careful classification of features and land-use patterns based on the DTM impressions
- Final output included compressed LAS tiles and point statistics
- The data underwent thorough quality checks to be part of the client’s GIS-based solution
- A team of expert resources was assigned for completion of the project
- The team at AABSyS used up-to date software such as Bentley Microstation, Terrasolid, and Trimble Terramodel to complete the given task.
- AABSyS was in continuous correspondence with the clients using instant communication platforms, E-mails and status updates in order to solve any queries and share the status of progress
- AABSyS has been providing GIS, CAD and software services to global clients for more than 17 years
- The client is a leading global consulting group focused on engineering, technology and environmental solutions
- The client has appreciated AABSyS services, as the deliverables were provided in a time bound, cost effective manner. An extensive quality assurance procedure ensured a flawless execution of the project
- AABSyS has a successful track record of working with an impressive set of national and international companies