The customer, a large health care facility based in The Netherlands required AABSyS expertise in creating digital layouts of mechanical, electrical and piping layouts. The preparation Mechanical, electrical and piping (MEP) layouts for multi-storied buildings with reference to supplied scanned images.
- MEP Layouts such as HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air-conditioning) systems use ventilation air ducts installed throughout a building that supply conditioned air to a room through rectangular or round outlet vents, called "diffusers"; and ducts that remove air from return-air "grilles". We create the CAD plans to show the ducting layouts for air supply and air return.
- AABSyS created the customized line types as per client’s requirement to import the data into other CAD software.
- ASTER images were fitted on top of the existing floor plans.
- Constructed the air-ducts and pipes as per dimensions provided on the scanned images.
- Standard line-types were used to draw the HVAC and Pipelines.
- Blocks were created and used to maintain uniformity between plans.
- About 250 layers, 60 line types, different colors are used in the drawings. Attributes were tagged to different pipes separately.
- Three rounds of QC were performed to maintain the quality. 1) QC using the AutoLISP programs to find out the errors in layers and line types, 2) Matching the hardcopies of vector and scan. 3) Screen QC.
- The different drawings were merged to produce a homogenized single floor plan.
- Delivery was done in DWG after a thorough quality check in order to ensure delivery of error free deliverables.
- Few indigenous auto lisp routines were developed in order to expedite the drafting process and assure quality assured floor plans.
- As per customer’s suggestions, the team at AABSyS used high end, up-to dated software ArcFM GIS System, ArcFM Fiber Manager and Conduit Manager for final use and analysis of the network.
- AABSyS used three levels of quality assurance procedures to ensure that the final products are error free.
- AABSyS was in continuous correspondence with the clients in order to solve any queries.
- The team at AABSyS quickly understood the requirements and expectations of the project and AABSyS completed the project in the stipulated time frame.
- The customer, a healthcare facility in The Netherlands, required the project to be completed in a time bound and cost effective manner for timely maintenance, planning & management.
- The team at AABSyS ensure that the project was completed in least possible time frame.