Raster to Vector Conversion
Raster to vector conversions is a method that is used to convert documents into electronic formats, which enables them to be efficiently stored in a secure form. Raster vector conversion is one of the most predominantly viable process of digitization adopted by CAD drafting service providers.The raster to vector conversion services to convert architectural, mechanical and various technical drawings, maps, archive drawings, schematic diagrams even photos and other types of line artwork from raster to different vector formats such as DWG, DGN, PDF etc.
The raster to vector conversion offered by AABSyS IT can include more than 300 different image formats such as IMG, JPEG, PCX, PDF, PICT, GIF, TIFF, PDF etc. and convert them into fully editable multi-layer digital formats. AABSyS IT also offers raster to vector conversions services for logo vectorization, vector graphics, vector stencils, vector clipart and vector web icons.
Since automatic raster to vector conversions utilities are not perfect, AABSyS IT recommends its clients to go for heads-up digitization, which is a manual process but ensures high quality digital data. In heads-up digitization, the raster image is used as a backdrop over which the vector drawing is constructed using CAD tools. This manual method provides total control over layers, line types etc. and ensures maximum accuracy.
AABSyS IT provides raster to vector conversions services with the following advantages:
- Production of digital formats through raster vector conversion as per user requirement which can be easily editable at customer end
- Differentiate special objects from the drawing/map and place them in separate layers as per requirement
- Accuracy of conversion with high priority to dimensional accuracy while conducting raster to vector conversions
- Utilization of blocks/attributes for raster vector conversion to capture the different type of objects such as door, windows, sanitary fixtures, electrical and lighting fixtures etc. and their related data to maintain uniformity in drawings.
- AABSyS IT team comprises of qualified engineers, with experience in wide areas of expertise including raster vector conversions.
Raster to vector conversion is helpful for architects, mechanical engineering firms, researchers, Government agencies in requirement of raster vector conversion services for process automation and information sharing.