The client, the largest Electricity Distribution Company in New Zealand required updated service connections of the existing electricity network on ArcFM platform. The customer possess the field sketches, photos from site for reference, these were supplied to AABSyS. The jobs cards must be updated for smooth functioning of the electricity network. AABSyS was required to update about 5000 job-cards. These job cards include the distribution lines and service connections.
- AABSyS team created a six members. The team consisted of a Project Head who was responsible for training, customer coordination, task management and Quality check and Delivery.
- Keeping the practice of providing cost effective, time bound solutions, the project was given a deadline of six months.
- The AABSyS team had no experience of ArcFM and were therefore trained online on CITRIX by customer. The job cards were updated in Citrix Mode.
- The field sketches and the site photographs were provided for reference.
- The attributes such as fuses, house connection box etc. were taken from the source job-cards and filled in the object editor of each pipe and object.
- A dedicated team comprising of six individuals managed by a Project head was assigned to work on the project.
- The team at AABSyS used high end, up-to dated ArcFM software to complete the given task in a Citrix Mode.
- The team had access to limited number of up to date software licenses.
- Attributes of transmission or distribution wires and other electrical devices such as fuses, house connection box etc. were taken from the source job-cards and filled in the object editor of each pipe and object.
- Few indigenous routines were developed in order to ensure error free and quality assured job cards.
- AABSyS has an indigenous online query management system and the team at AABSyS was in continuous correspondence with
- The team at AABSyS quickly understood the workings of ArcFM and AABSyS completed the project in the stipulated time frame.
- The client, the largest Electricity Distribution Company in New Zealand required the job cards to be updated in a time bound and cost effective manner. The job cards provided by AABSyS were useful in making informed decisions.
- The indigenous online query management system ensured that only relevant questions were asked by the AABSyS team.
- The team at AABSyS ensure that the project was completed in least possible time frame.