AABSyS IT has been successful through delivery of GIS and CAD services for a range of industries from utilities to design, civil engineering and architecture for the past several years. Together with our strategic partners, AABSyS has supported customers in Europe, Australia and the US through a range of services including digitization, utility mapping, CAD plan re-drafting, survey plan conversion, PDF to CAD conversion, 2D to 3D model conversions, 3D building model rendering and generation of virtual walkthroughs.
AABSyS teams have been successfully undertaking projects on the Carlson Software – a niche provider in in CAD design software, field data collection, and machine control products for the land surveying, civil engineering, construction, and mining industries.
The following are our key capabilities in Carlson Software supporting the AEC industry:
- Preparation of plan layouts based on survey maps
- Placement and orientation of buildings with respect to survey data
- Capture and representation of contour points based on land surface
- Exact capture of features of building, lot and contour points based on dimensions provided by surveyors
- Update on field data and quality checking through different check points using Carlson Software