SolidWorks is a Windows-based 3D CAD software application developed by Dassault Systemes SolidWorks Corp. It is considered worldwide among the most preferable means of producing designs and illustrations and accurate simulation of physical behavior such as kinematics, dynamics, stress, deflection, vibration, temperatures and fluid flow.
AABSyS has developed skills in mechanical 3D Solid Modeling using SolidWorks. In addition to our regular CAD Drafting services in Engineering sector, our global customers shall also benefit from our expertise in the development of mechanical solid object modeling, assembling of machine parts models, shaped metal works designs, medical equipment and ready to manufacture designs using SolidWorks.
The following are the services in SolidWorks offered by AABSyS IT:
- Creation of accurate 2D drawings, 2D/3D wireframe models, 3D solid models and assembly design/models
- Product Design and Development which includes sheet-metal, casting and plastic components for medical and industrial product applications
- Creation of manufacturing drawings for parts and assemblies as per customer standards
- Conversion of sketches, images, CAD DWG or PDF files to SolidWorks 3D models
- Creation of 3D model rendering, simulation and reports
- Generation of Bill of Materials / Estimates