AABSyS IT has strong expertise, long standing experience and deep domain knowledge in the Utility industry that has been acquired over a period of time. Together with our strategic partners, we have supported a number of customers in Europe, Australia, US and India on FTTx Network design, capture of network data along with asset data and physical network inventory, carrying out telecom surveys – long-distance telephony services, creation of As-built drawings (ABD), migration of network data from multiple sources to a single platform and update of As-built data of the network (OSP/ISP) on the enterprise/central GIS via direct or remote access.
AABSyS technical teams have been successfully undertaking projects on the Ericsson Network Engineer platform for the past 10 years.
The following are our key capabilities in Ericsson Network Engineer supporting the global Utility industry:
- FTTx network design & drafting
- Land base data creation
- Digitization of network data
- Update of GIS data and migration of the network to a single platform in Network Engineer
- As-built Data update of OSP networks
- Carry out of surveys for long-distance telephony services
- Realignment and conflation of network utility data
Also, we offer other specialized services such as preliminary fiber route planning for cost analysis, drafting update and modernization of legacy drawings.