The customer, a leading Navigation company based internationally required AABSyS to capture 2D building footprints with reference to provided Satellite Imagery by client. The scope was executed for all Indian cities.
AABSyS IT was also required to flag client supplied street data where re-alignment, addition and deletion of streets were required.
- AOI finalization in consultation with client and Verification of Input Satellite images and ensuring the complete availability of Satellite imagery to suit to capturing of 2D Footprints.
- Data Preparation for mass production.
- Building Data Capture for capturing building footprints, base and hollow parts of building, Building features intersecting / Crossing the city etc.
- Street Data Updation for flagging of client supplied street data where re-alignment, addition and deletion of streets were required.
- A detailed Quality Check & Quality Assurance to ensure no building polygons are overlapped, each building is verified for correct shape, hollow part (if available), base movement.
- Deliverables for the project were sent to the customer within the stipulated time from in polygon and point format
- AABSyS assigned a team of 51 team members including a project manage, Project head and team leaders.
- The team at AABSyS used high end, up-to dated software such as AutoCAD Map 2006 and higher, ZWCAD, ArcGIS 10.2 to complete the given task.
- Few indigenous auto lisp routines were developed in order to expedite the drafting process and assure quality of 2D footprints
- AABSyS was in continuous correspondence with the clients in order to solve any queries.
- AABSyS has been providing 2d footprint mapping services for more than 17 years now.
- The customer, a leading Navigation company based internationally valued the time bound and flawless delivery of the 2d footprints.
- The 2D footprints created by AABSyS IT helped the customer in creating error free navigational maps for future use. The quick response from AABSyS IT team to suggestion by the customer was also appreciated.