The customer, most popular hospital which has been accredited by Netherlands Institute for Accreditation in Healthcare in Netherland required AABSyS to standardize the existing DWGs using AutoCAD platform. The entire buildings under the hospital premise were multi storied and needed CAD standardization. The project required creation of different line with different text suffix to identify the nature of liquid, gas or water running through the pipe network.
The total size of the project was based on 500 architectural plans. The customer possessed various DWG which carried different pipe network and the architecture.
- The project was given a stipulated timeline of six months.
- AABSyS assigned a twenty member team which was led by a Project Head who was responsible for training, customer coordination, task management, quality check and delivery.
- The work was done in such a manner that ensured the congruency of the pipe network floor.
- The team at AABSyS created the required line types which showed the abbreviation for the liquid/Gas the pipe contained. The team then assigned the line types to each pipe and checked it’s congruency with the other floor pipe positions.
- An indigenous query management system was developed for handling queries on an online portal
- The two steps quality assurance procedure ensured delivery of flawless deliverables.
- Different layer structure and line types were created and followed to represent different network.
- Line types and small tools were created by our development team in order to make the process smooth and less time consuming
- The team at AABSyS also used high end, up-to dated software such as AutoCAD, Estate Manager, Archibus, Admin, etc. to complete the given task.
- Few indigenous auto lisp routines were developed in order to expedite the drafting process and assure quality assured floor plans.
- AABSyS was in continuous correspondence with the clients in order to solve any queries.
- The work done by AABSyS helped the customer in standardizing about 5000 DWG, and receiving 25 multi storied hospital building with well cleaned and organized standard layers and line types.
- AABSyS has been providing CAFM and CAD standardization since 2007.
- The client appreciated the work done at AABSyS as the deliverables were provided in a time bound, cost effective manner. An extensive quality assurance procedure ensured delivery of flawless deliverables.