The customer, a leading Telecom Companies based in Middle-East Asia required AABSyS to provide assetization of a large Telecom Network project in the Middle-East. The main scope of the project included, capturing of conduit network, semi duct fiber network, direct buried cable and aerial cable. It also included the capturing of cross-sections for conduits and ducts.
The customer supplied AABSyS with consumer database and all the survey points on the pre-digitized ground cadaster map.
- AABSyS has used AutoCAD for mass data capturing and migration tool for migrating the data from AutoCAD to ArcFM suite products such as ArcFM Fiber Manager, Conduit Manager.
- The data feeding to object attribute was performed directly on object editor of ArcFM.
- Data integration, analysis and management was done using ArcFM tools such as Designer, Redliner and Inspector
- The attribution of house connection network was done by referring to the consumer database, which was either provided by the customer or procured otherwise.
- The quality process recommended included:
- On-screen visual data checking and updating.
- Data connectivity checking through inbuilt tools of Fiber manage and Conduit Manager
- QC of attribute data to be performed directly on object editors to ensure the correctness of non-spatial data
- The final delivery was done after a thorough quality check in order to ensure delivery of error free deliverables.
- AABSyS used heads up digitization for conversion of the products. AABSyS team used techniques such as manual digitizing, geo-referencing, mosaic and edge matching, and attributing for timely completion of the project.
- Few indigenous auto lisp routines were developed in order to expedite the drafting process and assure quality assured floor plans.
- The team at AABSyS used high end, up-to dated software such as AutoCAD, Estate Manager, Autodesk Raster Design, etc. to complete the given task.
- ABSyS was in continuous correspondence with the clients in order to solve any queries.
- The team at AABSyS quickly understood the requirements and expectations of the project and AABSyS completed the project in the stipulated time frame.
- The customer, a leading Telecom Company in Middle-East Asia, required the project to be completed in a time bound and cost effective manner for asset management of Telecommunication Network for maintenance, planning & use.
- The indigenous online query management system ensured that only relevant questions were asked by the AABSyS team.
- The team at AABSyS ensure that the project was completed in least possible time frame.