The customer, a leading Database Management Company based in USA that hosts, stores, cleans and manages database of various companies required AABSyS to work on Extraction, Transformation & Loading of the database from various sources.
The company provide the AABSyS with the necessary trainings for working on the specific tools and software used in the project.
- As an initial step, AABSyS appointed dedicated resources to work on the dynamic and continuing project.
- The data-warehousing project, required work on the Extraction, Transformation & Loading (ETL),
- The experts collect data from various sources, transform the data depending on business rules/needs and load the data into a destination database.
- The experts used Remote Login using the username and password to complete the assigned tasks.
- The SQL queries were worked upon and the final deliverables were sent to the customer for a quality check.
- The tasks once check and approved at the customer end were closed.
- The customer trained the skilled and experienced experts at AABSyS on the tools and software required for project execution.
- The project was executed on Windows platform.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 database was used to complete the assigned tasks.
- SQL Server Import Wizard/DTS/SSIS tools and ETL tools like Microsoft with their SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) included in certain editions of Microsoft SQL Server 2005 and 2008 were used.
- The experts at AABSyS worked on the project and the tasks were checked for quality at the customer end.
- AABSyS has been in continuous correspondence with the clients in order to solve any queries/doubts and work on the inputs.
- AABSyS has been a providing relational database management system services for many years now.
- The client, a leading Database Management Company based in USA used the services provided by AABSyS to updated, store and clean its database.
- The client has been appreciating the work done at AABSyS as the deliverables were provided in a time bound, cost effective manner.