The customer, a leading largest Utility Distribution Companies (for Gas/Water/Electricity) in Germany and some more countries in Europe, required Vectorization of electrical cables and devices on the pre-vectorized ground cadaster map and linking all electrical entities with the MS Access database containing their respective properties. The customer possess scanned images of plans, detail sheets of stations & transformers and details of house connections.
- AABSyS scanned the images of the Plots for reference while preparing the maps in DNG format.
- The electrical network information containing cables, substations, transformers, street lights, etc. were drawn as per dimensions on the digital ground cadaster map using customized tools provided in GEBIS software.
- A database containing specifications such as cable numbers, year of installation, type and length of cable, capacity was created. The database was linked to the corresponding cable on the map.
- Structures such as substations, poles and devices such as transformers, switches, pads, manholes and corresponding information were placed as block attributes on the map.
- All digitized electrical entities were linked to a MS Access database containing their respective properties through the GEBIS software.
- The vectorized map in DGN format along with the MS Access database were delivered to the client. The scanned images were plotted and electrical network information (cables, substations, transformers, street lights, etc.) was drawn as per dimensions on ground cadaster map using self-developed automated programs in AutoLISP.
- AABSyS used automated tools and customized software for conversion of the products. AABSyS team used techniques such as manual digitizing, coordinate conversion, rubber sheeting and merging for timely completion of the project.
- Few indigenous auto lisp routines were developed in order to expedite the drafting process and assure quality assured floor plans.
- The team at AABSyS used high end, up-to dated software such tools provided by GEBIS software
- AABSyS was in continuous correspondence with the clients in order to solve any queries.
- The team at AABSyS quickly understood the requirements and expectations of the project and AABSyS completed the project in the stipulated time frame.
- The client, the largest Electricity Distribution Company in Europe required project to be completed for easy estimation and maintenance of electrical network in a time bound and cost effective manner.
- The indigenous online query management system ensured that only relevant questions were asked by the AABSyS team.
- The team at AABSyS ensure that the project was completed in least possible time frame.