The customer, a leading Telecom Companies based in Germany and some more countries in Europe required AABSyS to map the underground optical fiber network along with all the connected objects including the house connection. The customer supplied AABSyS with consumer database and all the survey points on the pre-digitized ground cadaster map.
- The scope of the work was to map the underground optical fiber network along with all the connected objects including the house connection.
- The process involved georeferencing of the scanned images of ground cadaster map with reference to the co-ordinates which were provided on the original maps, using rubber-sheeting technology of Autodesk raster design software. Ground cadaster map was digitized with a corridor of 200 meters both side along the street. The various layers were captured such as parcel borders, parcel numbers, street lines, street names, border stones. Mosaic and edge matching was done after digitization of map-sheets to build a single homogenized map.
- Optical Fiber Cable lines and connected objects were then captured with reference to supplied Survey points on the pre-digitized ground cadaster map.
- Attribution of house connection network was done by referring to the consumer database, which was either provided by the customer or procured otherwise.
- The final delivery was done after a thorough quality check in order to ensure delivery of error free deliverables.
- AABSyS used heads up digitization for conversion of the products. AABSyS team used techniques such as manual digitizing, geo-referencing, mosaic and edge matching, and attributing for timely completion of the project.
- Few indigenous auto lisp routines were developed in order to expedite the drafting process and assure quality assured floor plans.
- The team at AABSyS used high end, up-to dated software such as AutoCAD, Estate Manager, Autodesk Raster Design, etc. to complete the given task.
- AABSyS was in continuous correspondence with the clients in order to solve any queries.
- The team at AABSyS quickly understood the requirements and expectations of the project and AABSyS completed the project in the stipulated time frame.
- The client, the largest Telecom Company in Europe required the project to be completed in a time bound and cost effective manner for asset management of Telecommunication Network for maintenance, planning & use.
- The indigenous online query management system ensured that only relevant questions were asked by the AABSyS team.
- The team at AABSyS ensure that the project was completed in least possible time frame.