The customer, MyHorseWorld, required AABSyS to create a website that embodied the theme of the company.
The company, HorseWorld is a portal into the world of horses for horse owners and horse enthusiasts, where they can find virtually all things and products related to horses. This site is driven by its users who supply information about their horses and the horse industry.
- AABSyS created a team of seven highly skilled software engineers to complete the given project.
- All the requests regarding the changes in the deliverables were received by AABSyS as tasks in the pre-designated task management system.
- The team used Agile Software Development technology to complete the project.
- This technology enabled the team to modify the software development procedures as per the project’s requirement and customer’s feedback.
- The website and the data was tested in accordance to the norms of the industry and the website deployed.
- Four members of the team worked on the website development aspects of the project, one member was responsible for data mining and two members were responsible for SEO optimizations.
- AABSyS team suggested the use of Agile Software technology to develop the dynamic website.
- All the requests regarding the changes in the deliverables were received by AABSyS as tasks in the pre-designated task management system. The updated tasks were reviewed and the changes were made as per the customer’s feedback.
- Three members of the team worked on the GIS aspects of the project where as one member was responsible for data mining.
- Mantis (Bug Tracking tool) as used for communication purpose
- AABSyS has been providing software services for more than 15 years now.
- The agile software development technology ensured a more adaptive response to various dynamics of the project.
- The client, MyHorseHouse appreciated the work done at AABSyS as the deliverables were provided in a time bound, cost effective manner. An extensive quality assurance procedure ensured delivery of flawless website.