AABSyS at San Diego, USA for the ESRI User Conference 2012
AABSyS will be present at ESRI User Conference 2012 on 24th July 2012 till 26th July 2012, at San Diego, California, USA.
ESRI inspires and enables people to positively impact the future through a deeper, geographic understanding of the changing world around them.
Focus of AABSyS IT Private Limited is to participate in the conference to interact with users groups to understand the latest demands and trends in the GIS development and prepare for the future opportunities.
AABSyS IT Private Limited is a leading GIS Service Provider of CAD, GIS, IT Services to customers mostly in USA, UK, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Middle-East, India and Australia.
AABSyS IT Pvt. Limited is a ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 certified company, operational since 1998, having more than 150 dedicated professionals in the company.
Few of AABSyS’s key services are :
- Utility Data Capture or Documentation for electricity, water, gas network.
- GIS Data Capture, Raster to Vector conversion, Digitization, Geo-referencing, Rubber-sheeting.
- CAD / CAFM Services for facility management companies and engineering companies.
- CAD drafting includes 2D drafting, 3D model generation.
- Photogrammetry & Remote sensing services.
- Web based GIS application development for Municipalities, Governments, Corporates, Real estate companies.
- Portal development integrating with spatial and non-spatial data on web-based frame-work.
For meeting with our CEO between 24th to 26th of July 2012 at San Diego kindly send an email to Mr. Arun Patnaik, CEO, AABSyS IT Private Limited.