GIS services and CAD conversion services company AABSyS Information Technology Private Ltd took part in the Intergeo 2008 fair to be held in Bremen, Germany, between 30 September and 2 October 2008. Intergeo is the world’s largest event and communication platform for geodesy, geoinformation and land management. AABSyS has been participating in the Intergeo fairs in Germany for the past five years.
The Intergeo trade fair and congress covers all the key trends that crop up along the entire value-added chain – from geo-based information surveys and data processing to integrated applications.
The topics at this year’s fair included the environment, geo-caching, geo-marketing and the creation of geodata infrastructures. Other topics include satellite systems, flood protection, polar research, 3D modeling and urban renewal in times of demographic and economic change. Over 1,500 experts gave presentations on the latest developments in the German and European markets.
AABSyS’ focus at Intergeo 2008 was:
- Data and CAD Conversion services
- Surveying industry
- Digital mapping services
- Utility data conversion
- Geo-referencing of rasters and maps
- Data acquisition, digitization
- Data management and maintenance
- Data conversion / integration
- Data validation / processing
- Data analyses / evaluations
- GIS project management
- System integration (EAI)
- Data and services hosting / mash-up
- Development/programming of geo components
- Design of geo infrastructures
- GIS operation (outsourcing)
- Design tools/ AutoCAD/ Micro-station / Small-world
- Project management software’s for increased efficiencies
- Document and workflow management