With the aim to inspire innovations in the field of GIS, AABSyS IT brings to you the 2nd edition of AABTonics. AABTonics- Leveraging GIS Startup ideas is a contest for entrepreneurial minds to showcase transformative ideas and innovation, receive industry recognition, and get a headstart on your entrepreneurial journey. AABTonics offers a unique opportunity to present innovative solutions for the GIS industry to creatively solve problems big and small.
AABTonics is open to students, professionals, academics, and non-academics.
- Participation must register as an individual or as a team.
- Participation as a team must have 2 to 6 members, with an appointed Team Lead, with whom all the communications are to be exchanged by AABSyS IT.
- A participant must not be a member of more than one team.
- Participants registering under “Individual category” cannot be a member of any team.
- A participant must abide by the Terms and Conditions defined by AABSyS IT.
- Any deviation from the above will result in immediate disqualification of the participant.
How to Participate?
To be in the running for AABTonics, submit your GIS idea/ solution/ innovation, in areas of,
- Mapping/ Remote Sensing/ Drone/ Photogrammetry or any other.
- Web/ mobile/ physical / or any other application solving a problem.
- Any GIS related idea with social, economical or commercial application of impactful significance.
- Sustainable Development Goals.
Levels and Timeline
- Registered teams will be required to submit a write-up on their proposed idea briefly defining the idea/ solution/ innovation along with the justification on the uniqueness, current stage of idea/startup, challenges, and team member introduction (if applicable).
- The write-up must not exceed 3000 words and should be submitted in PDF format.
- Kindly note that the submissions must not contain the name of the affiliated institution.
- Participants will be able to make submissions until the mentioned deadline.
- Qualifying participants from Level I will be required to work on presentation/ video/ prototype submission to be demonstrated before AABTonics panel.
- The maximum limit must not exceed 15 slides for presentations and 10 minutes for videos.
- Participants will be able to make submissions until the deadline for this round.
Awards and Recognition
- All the participants and mentors will be awarded e-participation certificates.
- The top 3 chosen by the panel will be declared as follows and offered the following rewards:
2nd Runner up
3rd Runner up
* NOTE: For international participants, INR will be converted to USD